- [Don’t Need App]:No App required, plug and play. Automatically opens the Photos app when connected with camera or memory card, it is easy to handle. It is much easier to transfer photos or videos from your camera to your iphone or ipad by this lightning to usb camera adapter .You could choose photos or videos you like to import.You can share your pictures anytime and everywhere.
- [3 in 1 Multi-Function systems]:Support IOS 9.1 or up latest iOS 11.0. Compatible with iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/X, iPad Mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air2, iPad Pro etc. It can support various different types of iphones and ipads.
- [Connect USB Peripherals] It is with USB 2.0 OTG interface, iPhone or iPad could connect USB peripherals like usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, audio/MIDI interfaces, card readers of SD and Micro SD and more.
- [High-speed Transfer & Compatibility]: Transmission is 14MB/S~16MB/S. It can easily download the photos and videos to your ipad/iphone by reader, support JPEG/RAW image format and H.264/ MPEG-4 video format. ( for memory card photos and video need to be in DCIM folder)
- [Attention]: SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used at the same time & This adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current.
Interface：Lightning /SD Card/TF Card/USB Receptacle
Operating current; <100mA
W/R Speed:USB 2.0 Speed
1.USB 2.0 has 14MB/S~16MB/S high speed. It can trasfer photos or videos timely.
2.Transfer photos or videos from camera to iPhone or iPad directly.
3.Capable of USB peripherals, such as usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, audio devices or SD and Micro SD card readers, etc.
4.No APP requirement, it can Automatically opens the Photos app when connected with camera or memory card
★iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, etc.
★iPad: iPad Pro 10.5 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st Generation), iPad Pro 9.7inch, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3; iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display
HOW to Transfer Photos and Videos from your Camera?
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting
2. Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera
3. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import
1. This adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current.
2.Only for transfer photos and videos.
3.Memory card support: SD(HC), MS, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF, MicroSD) Memory cards up to 32G, USB disk up to 4G can work with this Adapter
4, When connecting with USB device,you must create a new file named “DCIM” (Most camera have this file). Then send photos to this file, insert the usb to OTG, after 3-7 seconds, iPAD will automatically pop-up the picture window.