- 【Multi-Function】The 7 in 1 Type C Hub with HDMI, 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3, USB-C Power Delivery, SD and Micro SD/TF Card Reader, 2 USB 3.0 Ports. Aluminum USB-C Hub Adapter Dongle for MacBook Pro 13″ and 15″ 2016/2017
- 【High speed Output】Mirror or extend your screen to HDTV, monitor or projector. Support 4K@30hz UHD or 1080P@60hz Full HD, downward compatible with 720P, 480P.
- 【SD/TF Card Reader】】 With SD and TF Card Reader, SD and TF card can work simultaneously. easy and fast to import photos and videos to your laptop.
- 【Plug & Play】Support data transmission and HDMI output; Connected to TV and transmit data safely at the same time; Expand your devices connectivity, excellent quality and solid but light weight .
- 【Slim and Compact】Extremely compact design makes it easily portable and saves desktop space. Easy to travel with your Macbook wherever you go.
Full USB-C Functionality：
The USB-C hub is able to USB Power Delivery. Aluminum USB-C Hub Adapter for MacBook Pro 13″ and 15″ 2016/2017 recharging while simultaneously connected to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 , SD , microSD card,hdmi port and ethernet port.
Product Model: Elando USBC821
Material: Aluminum alloy, ABS
Portable hard disk: Max. 500mA
USB 3.0 portable hard disk: Max. 900mA
Keyboard: Max. 500mA
Please double check the current of your devices before connecting to the hub.
1 Type C Hub with HDMI,
SD and Micro SD Card Reader for MacBook Pro
Thunderbolt 3 Port
Type C Charging Port
2 x USB 3.0 Ports
Please kindly Note:
1. This hub only applies to MacBook Pro 13″ and 15″ 2016/2017.
2. Only one hub is included, power adapters, SD/TF memory cards, cables or other accessories are not included.
3. The Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port supports data transfer, video output, and charging while the standard USB-C port only supports data transfer and does not support USB-C video output or USB-C charging.
4. Compatible displays and cables are required to achieve maximum video resolution.
5. For best performance, devices connected to this hub should not exceed total current of 900mA maximum when no power source is connected to the hub. Otherwise, output current may become unstable or disconnected.