USB C Hub, 8 in 1 Multi-port Type C Hub with MiniDP 5K@60Hz MiniDP Video Output, SATA III M.2 SSD Storage Design, Thunderbolt 3 &TF/SD Card Reader, USB-C Power Delivery, 2 USB Ports, Compatible with type-C Devices
- ➠【8-in-1 USB-C HUB】: USB-C(Type c) to MiniDP 5K Apdater with USB 3.0 port/2 USB 2.0 port & SD/TF card reader, M2.SSD Storage, 2*USB-C port(PD Charge ,Date transferring) for all new MacBook/MacBook Pro 2018/2016/2017, and other USB-C port equiped devices
- ➠【5K MiniDP High Resolution & Super Speed】: Extend a larger screen; Reach to max resolution of MiniDP 5K, which can be updated with the resolution ot the notebook; Super speed: 5Gbps; Fast enough to transfer your data.
- ➠【Special M2.SSD Storage Design】: USB C Hub provides the special M2.SSD Storage,allowing super large capacity storage,supports Lenovo SL 700 2242 series, Transcend MTS400 2242 Series, MyDigital Superboot 2242 Series, SanDisk Z400s 2242 Series.
- ➠【Powerful Cooling Functions】:This product has a special cooling vent design,Powerful heat dissipation function can make the performance of the product better and improve its service life.
- ➠【Slim and Compact: Extremely】 compact design makes it easily portable and saves desktop space. Easy to travel with your Macbook wherever you go.
▶▶8-in-1 USB-C Hub For Macbook Pro
It is an ideal solution for laptops and other devices with an available USB-C port or 2*Type-C port. It enables you to charge your MacBook Pro 13″ and 15″ 2016/2017 with their original charger while simultaneously streaming videos up to 5K MiniDP to your TV, monitor or projector and transferring files through the USB 3.0 ports and memory card slots.
▶▶Expand to multiple ports:
MiniDP: 5k*30Hz, or Full HD1080P*60Hz
M2.SSD Storage*1: high capacity storage
Support Card 1: MicroSD Card
Support Card 2: SD card
USB3.0*1 + USB2.0 *1+USB-C*2 Port: Data transferring
Special Cooling Vent*1
Type-C port: PD charging & Data transferring function
Please kindly Note:
1. This hub only applies to MacBook Pro 13″ and 15″ 2016/2017.
2. Only one hub is included, power adapters, SD/TF memory cards, cables or other accessories are not included.
3. The Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port supports data transfer, video output, and charging while the standard USB-C port only supports data transfer and does not support USB-C video output or USB-C charging.
4. Compatible displays and cables are required to achieve maximum video resolution.
5. For best performance, devices connected to this hub should not exceed total current of 900mA maximum when no power source is connected to the hub. Otherwise, output current may become unstable or disconnected.